Seattle, Washington Engineering
Stabilitas, one of the fastest growing startups in the Seattle area is transforming the multibillion-dollar enterprise safety, security and business continuity industry. Stabilitas is building innovative solutions that help ensure safe, secure and uninterrupted business operations. We do this by tracking physical assets such as facilities, executives, employees, moving inventory, and key supply chain partners and correlating that information state-of-the-art AI based threat intelligence platform.
Founded in 2015, Stabilitas recently closed a multimillion-dollar funding round and is on track for a Series A in early 2019. We already have dozens of customers including global fortune 500 companies and professional sports leagues, with other amazing prospects close at hand.
Stabilitas is establishing a team of talented engineers to automate how businesses detect and react to global threats with a goal of reducing the impact on business operations. We’re looking for people who pride themselves on being innovative and agile, while simultaneously willing and able to build highly reliable software in a team-oriented environment.
· Building features that make it easier for Chief Operating Officers (COO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO) to monitor the safety and security of their business and react to ongoing threats
· Designing and architecting software that can track millions of assets and potential threats
· Contributing to new engineering processes and systems that will allow the team to scale in the future
· Using machine learning and data pipeline techniques to quickly detect business impacting incidents from large scale datasets
· BS or advanced degree in computer science, engineering,or related technical field or equivalent professional experiences
· 5+ years of experience in software design and development using a diverse set of programming languages, frameworks and systems.
· Knowledge of cloud services in AWS, for example EC2,S3, etc
· Demonstrated knowledge of SQL relational databases and nosql databases
· Experience with developing RESTful services
· Familiarity with distributed source control management system such as GIT
· Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and systems is a plus
· You’re insanely passionate about building innovativeproducts that delight customers
· You execute like crazy and get a lot done
· You care; about the company, customer productand team
· You have an awesome sense of humor and love to leavework every day with a smile
· You never whine or complain. You try and instigate change or disagree andcommit
· You aren’t interested in playing politics
· You dare to disagree and seek out constructiveconflict
Enter your email address and we'll notify you of future postings.