Seattle, Washington Engineering
Stabilitas, one of the fastest growing startups in the Seattle area is transforming the multibillion-dollar enterprise safety,security and business continuity industry. Stabilitas is building innovative solutions that help ensure safe,secure and uninterrupted business operations. We do this by tracking physical assets such as facilities, executives,employees, moving inventory, and key supply chain partners and correlating that information with our state-of-the-art AI based threat intelligence platform.
Founded in 2015, Stabilitas recently closed a multimillion-dollar funding round and is on track for a Series A in early 2019. We already have dozens of customers including global fortune 500 companies and professional sports leagues, with other amazing prospects close at hand.
Stabilitas is establishing a team of talented machine learning and NLP experts, data scientists and engineers to automate how businesses detect and react to global threats with a goal of reducing the impact on business operations. We’re looking for people who pride themselves on being innovative and agile, while simultaneously willing and able to build highly reliable software in a team-oriented environment.
· Using machine learning, AI, and NLP techniques to automate the detection of business impacting incidents from large scale datasets
· Collaborating with other engineers to design and code highly scalable machine learning applications that process large volumes of data
· Researching and implementing novel new machine learning, AI, and NLP algorithms
· Contributing to new research, data science, and engineering processes and systems that will allow the team and company to scale in the future
· Building features that make it easier for Chief Operating Officers (COO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO) to monitor the safety and security of their business and react to ongoing threats
· BS or advanced degree (MS or PhD preferred) in machine learning, statistics, computer science, engineering, or related technical field or equivalent professional experiences
· 5+ years of experience in researching,implementing and deploying advanced machine learning, NLP, and AI algorithms and models
· Expertise with research oriented program languages like Python or R
· Familiarity with one or more of the following additional languages: PERL, Java, Scala, NodeJS, C++, C#
· Experience developing, testing and shipping production software
· Experience with various machine learning platforms like Sagemaker, Azure ML, Google ML, Google prediction API,TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Scikit-learn
· Knowledge of cloud services in AWS, for exampleEC2, S3, etc
· Demonstrated knowledge of SQL relational databases and nosql databases
· Familiarity with distributed source control management system such as GIT
· Experience with big data and streaming technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Storm
· You’re insanely passionate about building innovative products that delight customers
· You execute like crazy and get a lot done
· You care; about the company, customer product and team
· You have an awesome sense of humor and love to leave work every day with a smile
· You never whine or complain. You try and instigate change or disagree and commit
· You aren’t interested in playing politics
· You dare to disagree and seek out constructive conflict
Enter your email address and we'll notify you of future postings.